Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stay Darling~

Welcome to Dolled Up Darlings!

I am what some may call "super girly" ...but to me, I just enjoy taking care of myself, inside and out... and of course I LOVE getting Dolled Up!

Each week I will post photos of a Featured Friend! This is YOUR time to shine. Email me a  dolled up photo of yourself in one of your favorite outfits. Also, include where you are going and what inspired you to wear that outfit. If you can, share where you bought a few of the key pieces you are wearing. Once I review the images and details, I will post it on the blog and YOU will be the Featured Friend of the week!

brittanyleigh.s@gmail.com

I will also occasionally post photos of my own to hopefully inspire some of you! Remember, you only have ONE life to live, why not live it beautifully?

This blog is for all my Darlings out there who share the same interest and passion in this! Enjoy! And as always, stay darling <3


"...She is clothed in fine linen and purple...She is clothed with strength and dignity..." Proverbs 31