Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekend Wisdom: The most IMPORTANT Beauty Secret

The best thing you can do for your body and your mind is EXERCISE! 


I cannot stress this enough, an active lifestyle not only does wonders for your body, but it changes your outlook in life. Being fit and active is a confidence B-O-O-S-T-E-R as well. There is nothing like starting your day after a powerful workout.


I may not be the most muscular girl on the block, but I make my workouts a priority! So many people tell me they don’t have time, and I understand a busy lifestyle. But no is NOT an option for me, because I know what being active has done to positively improve my life…So I MAKE time. I wake up at 4:30AM Monday-Friday to workout at my gym. I am home, showered, and ready for my day before the sun comes up! Talk about feeling productive! Saturdays are a little more lax as I can usually sleep in until about 7AM, and get my workout in by 9AM.

I have a LOVE for running. I ran cross country in college and was HOOKED ever since. If anyone would have asked me that when I was a teenager I would have cringed at thought of running as a hobby, but it truly is amazing! Although running is a great way to stay lean, I don’t neglect weight training, as it keeps my metabolism REVVED UP the rest of the day...Do not be afraid of the weights, ladies! Muscles are BEAUTIFUL!! I work out one muscle group and do a lower body exercise as well 5-6 times a week. Example, Mondays I will do 3 different triceps exercises that I will super-set with inner thigh squats…This regime may not be for everyone, but it works wonders for me and gets me in and out of the gym in 60 minutes blasting over 600 calories! WOO!

If you want more tips/tricks or have any questions regarding my workouts feel free to email me.

Remember dolls, stay active, stay positive and stay darling!